Saturday, July 11, 2009

What We've Been Working On...

From Adriel:

My mom and I have been busy working on samples and projects for upcoming classes we will be teaching. We have a Christmas in July class coming up at the end of this month through our city's Park & Recreation program... we just need a couple more people to sign up and then I think the city will run the class. Otherwise, it will be cancelled. For this class we are doing 10 cards, 5 different designs. We only have 2-1/2 hours for the class, so my mom and I really had to keep the cards basic and simple, but still looking good and interesting! =) Here's one of the cards we will be making at this class, inspired by THIS CARD on Splitcoast:




We have a fun summer-themed project class planned for August. My mom tried out a super cute lemonade card that looks like it was a lot of fun to make. I think our attendees will LOVE it!! In keeping with the summer theme, I thought this popsicle card would be a fun addition to the class. So cute!! =)



We got a box of new goodies from Stampin' Up! a few days ago... we've hardly had very much time to do much with it. I did use a few things out of the new stash, among them the Razzle Dazzle stamp set. I made some really nice background paper with that set and I'm thinking I will do a tutorial on that. =) Don't have a picture of it yet, so you'll just have to take my word for it that it came out looking pretty nice! =D

What have you been up to? Share your recent or current projects that you're working on! =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are so talented.

Anthonette said...

Your Christmas card is stunning, Adriel!

Deb Rymer said...

Both of these are great! Though I have to admit The popsicle card appeals to me more at this time of year. I really admire all you who are able to do Christmas-in-July. I just find it hard to muster up the Christmas spirit when I have gardening to do...:)