Friday, July 24, 2009

If it looks like I had some fun...


You are right!!

We're doing a Celebrate Summer project class in August and I had way too much fun making this card for our sample!! I'm looking forward to teaching our ladies how to make this, because I know they're going to love it and have a lot of fun, too! =D

I did bubblegum, vanilla and mint chip for my ice cream scoops. I sent my "cone" through my Big Shot using the argyle texturz plate. We have a bunch of DS paper from Sale-a-Bration so I used that for the background paper.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by our blog! Hope your day is going well and that you're staying creatively inspired. =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so so cute!

Unknown said...

What a cute card! That made me remember that my favorite doodle in elementary school was double scoop ice cream cones. My teacher had to tell me to stop drawing them in the margins. Way to stifle my creativity...

jayne said...

Adorable card!

Clare said...

What a sweet card! I will definitely have to remember this idea. :)

Linda Beeson said...

That is entirely too cute - what a neat looking cone - great idea.