Saturday, July 18, 2009

Debossed Big Shot Daisy

From Heidi...
I thought I'd share this card I made ...I actually started part of it several days ago, but just finished it. Sometimes I just need to think about a card for awhile before it comes together and this was one of those times.
I used the new Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions, but impressed the CS with embossing on the inside instead of outside. I then brayered the debossed side with So Saffron, leaving the white debossed images showing, sponged Apricot Appeal to the upper right section of the CS. The rest is is pretty self-explanatory: BS Scallop Circle - Night of Navy; BS Daisies - Lg. daisy, So Saffron; Med. Daisy, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst; Sm. Daisy, Almost Amethyst. I crimped Certainly Celery leaves and stem, to which Certainly Celery is sponged on the high spots of the crimped CS, Paper-pierced outline of large flower, stem and leaves. Thanks for visiting us!

3 comments:

Debs Crochet said...

You did a beautiful job!

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the flower and the paper piercing!

Deb Rymer said...

Love that big flower and the embossed background. So bright and cheery!