Sunday, July 26, 2009

Orange Razzle Card

From Heidi...I'm not normally and "orange" fan, but I love this little orange and yellow floral print from DS Razzleberry Lemonade paper. This was also my first time using the "Wedding Sweet" stamp set, which we got to make wedding and save the date cards, but it works well for other occasions, as well.
You can use your Stampin' Write marker to color in a portion of the stamp to create a single stem and then add a flower, brad, or crocheted flower to the top of it. As you can see by this picture it would make a nice silhouette flower. I can see lots of uses for this stamp set besides weddings...the stems will make a nice background for fun floral embellishments. I'm looking forward to playing around with it.
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Anthonette said...

Hi Heidi, this card is stunning! Good work.

Priscilla said...

Beautiful card!

KnockKnocking said...

I am loving these oranges and yellows. Well done, its fabulous.

Unknown said...

I'm not an Orangy gal, but this looks so Great!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Love this color combo!

The Chrysanthemum said...

Oooooh...me likey!!! Very nice!

The Chrysanthemum said...

Oh darn...I went to your Etsy store to look for the Orange Razzle card, please let me know when it's available, I LOVE IT...and I love handcrafted cards!