Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cottage Wall 3x3 Cards

From Adriel:

I was inspired by the cute little 3x3 card in the new Stampin' Up! catalog on page 18 (sorry, don't have a link to the picture). We recently ordered and received the Cottage Wall DS paper from Stampin' Up! and it worked beautifully on this card design. I love this assortment of DS paper... it's very pretty and sweet. =)

I did two designs, both nearly identical to one another. I used the largest image from the Fifth Avenue Floral set in VersaMark in the lower corner of the DS paper and embossed the image with white embossing powder. I used the lovely "for you" stamp from the Fresh Cuts set in VersaMark, followed by white embossing powder and punched out with the large oval punch. I then layered this on top of coordinating cardstock punched with the scallop oval and the wide oval punches.

Simple Recipe:
Whisper White CS
Certainly Celery CS
Old Olive CS
Pale Plum CS
Rich Razzleberry CS
Cottage Wall DS Paper (love it!)

Fresh Cuts stamp set
Fifth Avenue stamp set

VersaMark ink pad
White embossing powder
Little pearl stickers from Michaels... brand unknown
Boho Blossoms punch
Cottage Wall DS Paper from Stampin' Up! #115671
You can order supplies from Stampin' Up! by clicking HERE! =)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Daniela F. said...

Fantastic cards! The design papers look beautiful on there. I just recently discovered that I have regular blog readers and that you were probably the first of the lovely bunch :-) In honor of that discovery and your inspiring, crafty projects, I have left the two of you an award over at my blog! :)

illi said...

Lovely creations as usual :)

Anthonette said...

Adriel, these are very nice! I would love to make something similiar.