Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Christmas in July

From Heidi...
Here's another Christmas card we came up with for our Christmas in July class which will be held Tuesday, July 28, at the Tumbleweed Recreation Center, 9:30-Noon. Registration is still open for this class. If you'd like to attend, go to and follow the instructions for registering online: www.chandleraz.gov/recreation
This is a "carpet tape" card. The carpet tape cards I saw used the Word Window punch to make their strips. I actually used the papercutter, cutting each strip 13/32" wide, so that I could use my Scallop Edge punch to round the ends of each strip all at once, quickly and easily. Since we're doing 5 cards in a 2-1/2 hour timeframe, each card needs to go together quickly. I love the Christmas Punch stamp set...it's a nice variety of stamps that coordinate nicely with their punches.

No comments: