Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photo - Memory Card

From Heidi...
We've been having a lot of fun creating over here. I have too many ideas in my mind to get to...but that's a good problem. Much better than being creatively blank...that's frustrating! I visited Hero Art last night and was inspired by this cute photo book/card. Book cards must be my weakness...like the tea book cards :-) Anyway, I made this little card last night and had so much fun with it. I can't wait to make another one! I also was able to use one of our new crocheted flowers on the front from Flowery Bliss.
Instructions:
1. I clear embossed the corners with the flourish from Priceless and then sponged Dusty Durango to the corners and edges of the card.
2. I went back and sponged So Saffron in the center, sponging into the Dusty Durango. I snailed the Soft Suede square to the center of the card, snailed the ribbon horizontally to the center of the Soft Suede square.
3. I stamped the inside and outside of my Whisper White accordion and snailed it to the center of the Soft Suede square, leaving the ribbon ends extending out.
4. I tied the accordion to closed with the ribbon and glue dotted the crocheted flower embellishment to the center of the ribbon (not the CS) and glue dotted the bottom in lower right corner of the card.
5. Now it's ready for photos or anything else that I'd like to add to the 2"-square accordion panels.

Paper:
Whisper White CS (4-1/4x8-1/2, fold in half)
Whisper White CS (2x8, scored every 2" and folded in accordion style
Soft Suede CS (2-1/4x2-1/4, for base of photo accordion)
Ink:
Dusty Durango
So Saffron
Rich Razzleberry
Soft Suede
Stamp Set:
Priceless
Fundamental Phrases
One of a Kind
Accessories:
14" Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon
2 brown buttons
Clear EB powder
Crocheted flower (flowerybliss)
Glue dots
Sponge






No comments: