Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hey!

From Adriel:

Hi there! I keep putting off taking pictures of some of the stuff we've been working on! Last Friday we did a 5 for $5 class, and the cards turned out so cute! I will post pics of them soon! Yesterday I did a candle! Yes! That was pretty exciting! You can stamp on candles and it is so easy to do and the results are wonderful! Anyway, I will share a picture of that soon also. My mom was working on a gate-fold card yesterday along with a cool sponging technique. I like how her card turned out! So, a whole bunch of new stuff and no pictures! However, I mentioned a week or two ago some of the projects that were in the making. One of them was this altered lunch box tin. What do you think? I think I'm going to embellish it a little to give it more character, but I thought I would share this picture anyway. I don't know if I would use it for carrying my lunch around, but it is a perfect size for keeping cards in!

Also, we're getting the September newsletter ready to send out soon, so be looking for that in a few days. If you have provided us with your email address, you will more than likely be receiving the newsletter via email this month. This helps us save a little money and also keeps your paper mail clutter down. If you prefer to receive a hard copy of our newsletter via snail mail, please let us know!

I was encouraged by this verse today: "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

No comments: