Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vote Today!

From Adriel:

No, I'm not confused! I'm not talking about voting for the next president. I'm talking about the handbag challenge #4 on Theresa's blog! Yes, I need your votes... again! I've got competition this week and it's fierce! In addition, this week's challenge was, well, challenging. I know, I know, that's the point! Maybe I should say, super-duper challenging. Anyway, here's a memory refresher for you on my entry this week:



To vote, simply click here and post a comment for your favorite. Thanks for looking and for voting! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

How darling!!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Great job! I like how the black purse stands out against the white background.

Two Happy Stampers said...

The post above was from the "other" happy stamper - Mom