Friday, August 1, 2008

Bookmarks!


From Adriel:

Wow, it's been several days since I posted anything on this blog! I do have something cute to share with you. These bookmarks!
The first one is one that I made and the second is one that my 7-year-old daughter made! Kayla loves to create, too! Actually, my 5-year-old son, Jacob, begs to make cards and creative things as well.
Anyway, wanted to share these with you. They are SO easy to make. Just punch out scallop circles in DS paper and coordinating CS. Decorate the scallop as you like. For mine, I first punched out a 1" circle, then took a 1-1/4" circle punch and made the ring. Then I used a 3/4" punch for the center circle. Just attached the scallops to the paperclip with mini glue dots and tied some ribbon on the side! All done!

No comments: