Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June SAS: Technique Focus on Heat Embossing


Here are the beautiful cards we plan on making at this month's Technique Focus Stamp-a-Stack. Our technique focus will be on heat embossing and we will also be doing a color focus of black, white and gray. As you can see, these cards are classy!



Technique Focus Stamp-a-Stack
Tuesday, June 16th
At Heidi's house in Chandler
(directions given after registering)
3 cards for $10
Two times to choose from:
1pm - 3pm
7pm - 9pm
The evening class is almost full, so if you're interested in joining us in the evening, sign up soon! You can email us at twohappystampers@gmail.com to let us know you are interested in coming or if you have any questions about our classes. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could make it! That black and white combo. is my favorite.

Angie said...

Sounds fun! I'm the I am notoriously bad as heat embossing. I just make a giant mess. Have fun!

Deb Rymer said...

These cards are gorgeous - especially LOVE the birthday wishes design and papers! I'm taking notes...

Anthonette said...

Wow, Adriel & Heidi, these cards are stunning! Truly beautiful.