Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Shout Out!

From Adriel:

I don't want to turn our blog into a place just to feature all kinds of other Etsy sellers, because let's be honest, our followers began following us because they like to see what we're up to! That being said, an occasional shout out about another Etsy seller can be justified given certain variables. How do we decide this, you ask? I'm not really sure that there's a formula, but here's a couple of reasons I thought of that would make a shout out justified:

1. The wares in the shop are so wonderful, that it would be selfish not to let someone else know about the shop! =D

2. The wares in the shop can be incorporated into our craft, and may possibly be of interest to other crafters/artists. (Again, shouldn't keep this to ourselves!) =D

Can you tell I really want to share another Etsy shop with you? I'm trying to find excuses to! LOL!

The Etsy shop I'd like to share with you is called Flowery Bliss. They have a cute little shop, but what I was most excited to find were their crochet flowers. If you're a card maker, you've seen people put these little crochet flowers on cards and use them for embellishing. You've probably also seen the price of these things through retail stores and such! "Yah... um, I think I can live without that..." That's why I was so excited to find this store with their large assortment of these darling little crochet flowers at a VERY reasonable price! I just had to share it... couldn't keep it to myself AND the wares incorporate with my craft and they just might with yours as well, so again, HAD to share... it would be selfish of me not to! heehee! I think it's safe to say that this shop meets ALL the requirements for a shout out!
Don't worry... I'm not being paid to tell you about them or anything, I just think they deserved a shout out! Very cute shop, very cute product... save some for us!!! ;-)

2 comments:

Brunch at Saks said...

Just found your blog and love it! :)

Oma said...

Thanks for the link! Just ordered some crochet flowers.