Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rockabilly Tea Book

From Heidi...Time to get back onboard and start sharing some of the fun stuff we've been working on. I've been working on pictures I've taken over the last few weeks, so now I can share them with you. Here's a tea book that I think is really fun and edgy. I used SU's Rockabilly DS paper (which I see is being retired) using the black stripe and Kiwi Kiss polka dot. These are a lot of fun to make! Thanks for looking.
Recipe:
Rockabilly DS paper
Lavendar Lace
Stamp Set:
Darling Dots

Ink:
Lavendar Lace
Old Olive

Accessories:
Black brads
Black eyelets
dimensionals
Ribbon
Sticky strip
1"circle punch
hand punch






4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

That is just so cute and I am SOOOOO loving that color combo. You make me want to go and get out some papers in those colors!

readingsully2 said...

How cute is this. :)

Anonymous said...

Really cute...I love the colors.

Deb Rymer said...

I love your layout and colors - so fun and bright! I feel a little silly - but I don't really know what a "tea book" is - can you help me out?