Friday, August 28, 2009

I've Been Creating!

From Adriel:

In the last post that I authored, I was expressing my feelings of missing being creative. Well, I've had some time this past week to do some creating and I've really enjoyed it! My mom and I have a fun event planned for our stamping friends next month that will include smoothies, gift tags and Bunco! All the details are going to be in September's newsletter, so look for that on our blog soon!

I've been working on an assortment of gift tags and have just been playing around with some ideas. The one above I made using the new set, Charming, that will be available to order on Sept. 1st out of the Mini Catalog. I really like this set and the mini medallion that I used on this tag. I have more tags to show you, but blogger is acting up again and won't let me move my pictures around. They all get stuck at the top! I'll have to save the others for another time. Anyway, happy Saturday to you and thanks for stopping by! =)

No comments: