- CS 1 - 6x12", score at 2-1/2, 3, 9, 9-1/2, fold on score lines. This creates the Base. NOTE: THIS PICTURE SHOWS THE LEFT BLUE PANEL AS CS 1, BUT IT'S REALLY CS 2...sorry!
2. CS 2 - Cut 2, 5-1/2x11", score each piece at 5-1/2", fold on score line, attach folded pieces to the album base flaps, this creates the front and back covers and front and back inside pages. NOTE: THESE PICTURES ARE OUT OF ORDER..Picture 1 goes with Step 3 and Picture 2 goes with Steps 1 and 2...also in picture 2 the left blue panel should be labeled CS 2 not CS 1...I would change all of this, but blogger won't let me move my pictures...frustrating! Sorry!
3. CS 3 - Cut 3, 4-1/4x11", score each piece at 2-3/4, 8-1/4, and fold at score lines. Attach these 3 pieces of cardstock together end to end. This creates the Inside of album
4. Attach the Inside CS 3 to the center panel of your CS 1 Base.
5. You've finished the basic album and you can now decorate the pages.