Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Misting with Markers

From Heidi...I was making tags today using the new Hostess Stamp Set "Of the Earth." This little set creates a very organic look. Since the stamps are solid stamps, not outline, they're great for embossing, or using with techniques like Misting, which is what I used to create the soft watercolor look on these tags. I used the Earth Elements Stampin' Write markers: Old Olive, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, and Not Quite Navy. The "Thank You" is from last year's "Note of Thanks," which was stamped in the new In-Color, Soft Suede onto Kraft CS. Thanks for letting me share!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I like this tag very much! So pretty! <3

Two Happy Stampers said...

Thank you!

Linda Beeson said...

Beautiful stamping - love the look.