Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Thursday Already?!

From Adriel:

Hi to all of you! This week has gone by quickly... it's Thursday already! Has this week gone by fast for you, too? =)

Right now we're a couple hours away from our afternoon card making class! I'm looking forward to making these fun summer cards with our gals. I think they will enjoy making them! =) Here's what we'll be making today!
My mom and I have been working on some fun stuff that I'm looking forward to showing you! We got our new stuff from Stampin' Up! earlier this week... the Build-a-Bear stamp set (so cute and it got us planning a new class!), the Gobble, Gobble stamp and the Autumn DS paper (can't remember the name)... my mom and I spent part of Tuesday evening designing for our Thankful Table class. We were very happy with our results and will share those soon! =)

We were also contacted by our city's Park & Rec. to see if we were interested in doing a nature journal class at a nature park near us. We've got a couple of dates for that class scheduled now and will be working on the design for that soon. Should be fun!

How about you? What's been happening with you this week? Let us know and thanks for stopping by! =)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Love those cards! Very nice....I wish I had more time this week to stamp, make cards, etc...lots of family in town, so not a lot of time! Once school starts, I'll be back in business! Thanks for sharing your talents!

Christina said...

Those are great! I love orange creamsicles. :D

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow! I know this is an older post but I just had to say how completely cute and adorable these cards are! LOVE that ice cream cone.