Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Flip Book Album

From Heidi...
We have a fun class coming up next month creating a Flip Book Album, so I've been working on a prototype for it over the last few days. I didn't want to get bogged down with a lot of stamping, but I still wanted it to look fun and worth the time people would put into making it. So I turned to my computer and designed some graphic lines on my computer for the journaling. I also created several themed announcement pages, as we want to offer various themes for the books, like Birthday, Travels, Friends, etc. I then created words in various fonts, colors, and sizes that would fit within our punches. This took a bit of time, but now it's done and we can use these graphic templates over and over.
We're using punched flowers and corners...my husband came up with the cutest idea to use for the corners on this book. He took the 5-petal flower punch and punched 2 of the petals at a right angle. The petals make a fun photo corner.
I hope you enjoy a couple of pictures I took of the Flip Book. Using some of the retired DS paper we've had for awhile helped us use up most of our old In-Colors CS - Blue Bayou and Baja Breeze. The only stamping done on this album is the center of the Belly Band. Thanks again for looking :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute.. I'm the 100th follower! Cheers!^^