Sunday, August 16, 2009

Enjoyable Class

From Adriel:

We had a great time stamping with our stamping friends this past Thursday at our afternoon and evening classes. The response to our celebrate summer cards was very positive and our ladies enjoyed getting creative and making those "yummy" cards! It was fun and I enjoyed seeing everyone, especially some of those whom I hadn't seen for a couple of months. =)

We'll be seeing a lot of our ladies again this coming Tuesday for our special Stamp-a-Technique class where we will be doing brayering. I haven't done all that much with brayering, so this was fun to try something new and create for. Here's the card I will be teaching.


I used a circle template and brayered ink over the card stock and then stamped with a couple of the stamps from Circle Circus, along with some sponging. I don't usually stick to such a limited color combo, but it really worked nice for this card and I like the results. =)

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a nice day. =)

No comments: