Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Newsy Tuesday

Here's what's new with the Two Happy Stampers this week!

We've got a couple new organizers going into our Etsy shop. One is for keeping track of birthdays and other special dates. Super cute and I love the bird on the front! =)
The other organizer is the same concept, except this one is a grocery/menu planning organizer. (I'm thinking I need one of these for myself!) The paper is nice and modern and looks great! I'm curious to see if anyone else will think this is as handy and practical as I do! =)

My mom and I have been working on page layouts for the album we plan on making in preparation for the new baby's arrival. We're going to have an album-making party in May and we'll need the helping hands of our stamping and crafting friends. We've prepped for some of the pages already, getting the paper cut and pieces sorted. My mom is even writing directions for her pages... she's something. I'm not that ambitious... I will be providing a template along with my pieces and I'm hoping that will be good enough. My mom has been using My Digital Studio to design her pages and has even printed some elements and paper for the album, so that is fun. Another great use of My Digital Studio!

Our 2nd Color Challenge is open until the end of this month. We've gotten a few entries... I'll be showing a couple more tomorrow on the blog. We've had two artists create paintings with the color challenge, so that has been neat to see artists do something other than a card with the colors. Anyway, if you are interested in participating, check out the details HERE!

I'm going to be working this week on getting a baby boy flip album done for a friend. I thought since I was making one, I might as well make two! I'll be putting the extra one in our Etsy shop, so be on the lookout for that when it's done! I'm using the cute Sweet Pea Designer Paper Stack from Stampin' Up! that is available in their current occasions mini catalog. I've got all my pieces cut and scored and ready to assemble... just need to sit down and put it together. =)

The colors for these albums are Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Taken w/ Teal, hints of Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie. I'm looking forward to getting them all put together and seeing how the finished product looks!

Something else that is news-worthy is that I started a new blog... it's like one day old. LOL! I wanted a place to share other things that I have a hard time finding a place for here. My new blog is called: Faith, Family, Food, & Fun. I hope you'll visit me over there and follow along for the ride! =)

We don't have any classes this coming week or two, but that is when we create new stuff for new classes! Check back soon to see what we've been cooking up! =)

No comments: