Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday's Fresh Finds

From Adriel:

So I've got "baby" on my mind lately. I haven't really talked about it much on here, but I'm expecting again and I've got 10 weeks left to go! Yay! These last 2 months are usually the hardest... most uncomfortable, feeling enormous... but it's also exciting because you get to start accumulating your "baby" things. I've found some great "baby" things on Etsy that I wanted to share with you today.

Here's Friday's Fresh Finds! Enjoy! =)

White Chenille Floral Love Blanket from ablemabel. The print on this blanket is so cute and the blanket looks so soft and perfectly sized for a small person. There are many other wonderful handmade items in their shop!

Brand New Baby Starter Hair Accessory Pack from hblackberry. Yes, I'm having a girl! This set is so versatile with everything you would need for a baby girl's head (and hopefully hair!). They have plenty more varieties and styles to choose from in their shop!
Coupon Book for New Mommies from Polished Productions. This is such a creative gift idea and great for a new mom. They have more creative gift ideas in their shop!

City Blooms Diaper Clutch Wristlet from SaritaBaby. Very cute and a great way to keep things organized compactly for a quick run somewhere. They have really cute bibs in their shop, too!


Classy White with Black Flowers Nursing Cover from MyBabyCorner. I did the blanket cover with my other two children and I think something like this would make nursing easier. There are many other styles to choose from in their shop.


Soft and Cuddly Baby/Toddler Blanket by babytogo! Aren't those colors so pretty? Gorgeous blanket! Their shop has so many other cute baby things, too!

Round About Orchid Sleep Sack from TwiceAsNiceBoutique. This is such a great idea and they have many other patterns to choose from in their shop!


Etsy is an awesome place to find all kinds of handmade and unique items.
I hope you enjoyed the Fresh Finds! We'll have more Fresh Finds next week!

9 comments:

babytogo said...

Wow! wonderful baby items!
Thank you Adriel & Heidi for including me in this beautiful list.
:)

Unknown said...

Great post. All of those items are absolutely gorgeous. My favorite is
babytogo's blanket.

Marina Levy said...

Very interesting post.
Love the babytogo's blanket!Beautiful!

schickimickis said...

oh my, I just love babytogo shop!
she has the most amazing products, with the lovely fabrics and prints.

Anthonette said...

Congrats on the pregnancy, Adriel! How exciting. Had you mentioned it before this week? If so, I'm clueless.

Two Happy Stampers said...

Hi Anthonette! No, I haven't mentioned it on our blog. I've talked a little about it on facebook, though. =) Thanks!!

gitush said...

wow! what a great items!
babytogo, such a lovely shop!
love your cute items...

sarita baby said...

Thanks so much for featuring my diaper clutch wristlet :) Great finds!!

מדף הספרים של אפי said...

Lovely interview. I LOVE babytogo items.The colors,details everything is so nicely combined!