Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Weekend!

It's the weekend! Yay!

On Monday it felt like the weekend should be here already. Ever have those days? Well, it's nice for me that this week went by rather quickly and the weekend ended up being here before I knew it! Love it when that happens! =)

Yesterday we worked on the invitations for the scrapbook party we plan on having in preparation for the new baby's arrival. My mom and I have been designing pages for the scrapbook and getting all the pieces cut out and ready for assembly. We'll have lots of helpers to assemble it and it will be a fun way to celebrate a new baby coming. =)

Here's Mary and my mom hard at working stamping sheets of Whisper White cardstock for the invitations.


We had quite an assembly line going. Kayla was punching flowers and folding cardstock... I didn't get a picture of her (or myself for that matter).

The invitation is a pocket card. The stamped Whisper White cardstock got trimmed down for the front of the pockets. The insert pulls out and that will have the information about the special event!
I used a fun color combination of Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White for these invitations. I haven't used Melon Mambo hardly at all this whole entire year, but it was a fun addition to this project.
If you're one of our stamping gals, be looking for one of these in your mailbox soon! I plan on having these sent out by the first of April! =)

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

These are such pretty pocket invites! I love the color combo and sheer flower!