Thursday, May 21, 2009

Simple Thank You Card (using my Big Shot)

From Adriel:


Even though I'm out of town until Friday, I thought I would schedule a couple of posts this week so that the responsibility of the blog doesn't fall on my mom. She is taking care of my kids this week, along with getting ready to go on a trip of her own next week, so she doesn't need anything extra to worry about!


I thought I would share a simple thank you card I made recently using my Big Shot. Actually, almost everything on this card is made using the Big Shot (except for the small flower in the middle of the larger and the stamped sentiment).



I needed some thank you cards for my recent birthday, so I made a couple of these up. Very simple, and although it took me longer than it should have (because I was debating and planning and creating as I went along), this would be a pretty fast card to make. =)


I used:


Fundamental Phrases set (this really is fundamental and comes in handy so often!)

Sahara Sand CS
Baja Breeze CS
Ruby Red CS
So Saffron CS (or Barely Banana... can't remember which)
Whisper White CS

Ruby Red Stampin' Write marker (my ink pad was dry)

Sizzix Big Shot
Matchbox die
Daisies Flower #2 die
Scallop Circle #2 die
Backgrounds 1 Texturz plates


What is funny is a day or two after I made this, Kristina Werner posted her color inspiration challenge. All the colors I used here were used except for the Ruby Red! =)

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: