Monday, May 4, 2009

My Big Shot!

From Adriel:

My birthday is tomorrow!! =) My husband bought me a Sizzix Big Shot for my birthday and let me order it early and play with it early, so I've been having fun with that. My favorite die so far is the Top Notes die. I love the shape and the little indent marks it makes!


Here's a couple of cards I've made using the Big Shot and the Top Notes die. I've noticed a lot of these quilt cards on Splitcoast and figured out that if you cut the DSP into 1-1/4" squares and adhere them to a 4"x5" piece of CS, this fits perfectly over the Top Note Die and you don't have a lot of paper waste. BTW, you need 12 squares. =)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! =)

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These are really pretty. I like the quilted look with the top note shape. Happy Birthday!

Inviting Style by Pick Me Paper Designs said...

I really like that quilted look! How pretty! And the red and pink colors are so pretty together.

Also, great job on the newsletter for May. I checked it out and enjoyed reading it! :)