Friday, February 26, 2010

Color Challenge Deadline Extended

From Adriel:
That's right! We're extending the deadline of our Color Challenge to February 28th @ midnight. If you planned on participating in this month's THS Color Challenge #1, you've still got time but it's time to step on it! We've got a few participants so far, but we would love some more participation! Get all the details about the challenge HERE! =)

My husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary last Friday, Feb. 19th. My husband took the day off and we had a lunch date! We never do that! We had a nice lunch together, just the two of us, and then we headed up to Payson with the kids where we spent the weekend. We went and played in the snow and just enjoyed hanging together. =)

Here's the anniversary card I made using our color challenge. It's a super simple card! I used the Very Vintage jumbo wheel with Tempting Turquoise ink along with the heart from the Hearts & Brackets die. The dots from the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder add instant texture and interest to this card without a lot of effort. Stamped a cute little sentiment, used the photo corner punch to get the banner effect on the end and added the rhinestone brad for a bit of bling and that's it. =)

Thanks for stopping by! I can't believe February is almost over... crazy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - super cute card! Happy anniversary!!!

Cara said...

So cute!! Happy anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Hi You Two! I have a beautiful blog award for you over on my blog! You'll have to stop by to grab it and read the rules! Congrats go out to you! I love your style and your blog is so fun to visit!

-Beth
http://wwww.runswithscraps.blogspot.com