Thursday, February 25, 2010

Party Favors

From Heidi...

We have a fun class coming up next Thursday at Tumbleweed called Party Favor Holders. I thought I'd share these fun little containers we created with you. They all can hold candy, a note, or other little gift items. They can make an ordinary gift a special gift just by the packaging. We created the Sour Cream Container using the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. I used the Tart and Tangy stamp set for the flower.The Genie Bag was decorated with the new Sweet Pea DSP, which I have come to love...I used the Wide Oval Punch to create the handle opening at the top.The Cottage Wall DSP makes this ordinary pineapple can look so cute. Just by adding some ribbon to the pull tab on this Pop Top Can gives it a fun and special look.The Piece of Cake uses a print-out template which is stamped to create your own DSP.
If you're looking for something fun and creative to do next Thursday evening, please join us at Tumbleweed, 6:30-9 PM.

No comments: