Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V-Day and a card for the THS Color Challenge #1!


From Adriel:

Just a quick post today to share the Valentine card I made for my husband with you!
I used the THS Color Challenge #1 (there's still time to play along!) for the colors and had a fun time making a simple card for my "love of a lifetime". I really appreciate my husband and am thankful for him! Today was a good day to thank the Lord for Gary and for giving me such a wonderful husband. =)


Hope you are all having an enjoyable day! We spent a good part of the day just "hanging out" together and with the kids. It was a refreshing day! =)

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless noted): Kraft CS, Whisper White CS, Background Sampler stamp set (retired), So Many Sayings stamp set (retired), Barely Banana classic ink, Tempting Turquoise classic ink, Ruby Red classic ink, VersaMark ink, vintage brads, Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions die, Big Shot die cut machine, Heart to Heart punch.

No comments: