Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One Sheet Wonder Project



From Heidi...

Last night I finished up the One Sheet Wonder I've been planning in my head for the past few weeks. I like how it turned out. I shared it at one of our classes today and they all liked it. We'll be offering this project in our October class. It's a nice gift by itself, or extra special if a gift card is added. I used an 8-1/2x11 sheet of white cardstock and was able to get 4 cards, 1 gift card, 1 tag, 1 Post-It note cover, 1 candy cover, and 1 bookmark...I'd say that was pretty good for one sheet of paper. I like how quickly it went together once the white cardstock was custom stamped. It was a very fun project.


I wanted to stay with one stamp set, so I used the new "Fresh Cut." It's block stamp made a great background for the occasional flowers and stems I threw in and the greetings were perfect for the gifts. I used Cookiestamper's ideas for the two cards, interchanging the "Fresh Cut" stamp set for "Priceless."

Additionals: CS-So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery; Inks-So Saffron, Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Basic Black; Various punches, ribbon, brads, sticky velcro dots, and a cello bag to package the gifts in.

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

WOW!!!!this is pretty cool !!!!love the way you made these projects. l;ove this set and can't stop using it.
tfs:)
chat from Glendale, AZ