Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just Saying Hey...

From Adriel:
I hope all of you are enjoying your long weekend. We had a nice relaxing day yesterday, complete with a BBQ and fireworks. Chandler's fireworks are pretty lame. Every year we say that and the next year, we go watch them again. I guess we like how close they are and that it only takes 5 minutes to get a good spot to watch. Maybe we'll try Tempe's fireworks show next year... who knows. Things are very uncertain right now and I just take one day at a time.

I don't own one patriotic stamp set, so I have nothing creative to show you in that sense. The stamp collection that my mom and I own has a lot of flowers in it. I love flowers!

Since I don't have anything patriotic, I'll just share a nicer photo of the cards we did at the library last week. The other photo I put on here was an ugly color. Also, with all the library classes we've done, we collected quite a few of the same card. I made a matching box based on this tutorial. I changed the dimensions so that 5-1/2"x4-1/4" cards would fit. I love how the box turned out. I was so excited to make something so cute! Hope you enjoy it!




No comments: