Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chipboard is Awesome!

From Adriel:

I meant to post yesterday, but I've just had a weird week. My water heater broke Monday (water in my house, in my garage), got it fixed Tuesday (our friend and dear brother in Christ, Dave, put in a new one for us!), and yesterday was errands and swimming. So... (long breath), I'm just hanging out at home today and thought I would quickly put a new post on here. I know you wanted to know all that.

Anyway, I will share a card with you that I made a few weeks ago. I love the colors of this card!




For this card, I used DS paper (Bali Breeze), River Rock CS, Taken w/ Teal CS, and Whisper White CS. The only stamping I did was with the little flower from "Fresh Cuts" in versa mark on the River Rock panel and the "for you" from "Fresh Cuts" in Taken w/ Teal ink. The DS paper is great on cards. So anyway, about my title: Chipboard is Awesome! Okay, the square with the flower cut-out is a chipboard piece from Stampin' Up!'s Blossoms and Basics chipboard assortment. I just covered it with CS and trimmed and sanded the edges. I also distressed the edges with Taken w/ Teal ink, added a rhinestone to the middle and voila! Let me know what you think!

No comments: