Monday, July 14, 2008

August Newsletter

From Heidi...

The August newsletters are in the mail, so be looking for them either in your snailmail or email. Adriel did the designing of the newsletter this month. I like the colors and clip-art she chose, it reminded me of summer colors. Hmmm... maybe there's a card that is waiting to be created with the newsletter colors and summer theme.

We've included a lot of information in this newsletter, as well as a creative card challenge. I hope some of you take the challenge, I'd love to see what ideas you come up with. Our newsletter lists our upcoming classes, a short article on what we do and offer, as well as information about the stamp club that will be forming in September, so be sure to take a look.

I'm excited about our free workshop in August. We've ordered the new "Flower Power" card scrappin kit and the "Wow Flowers!" stampset and are anxious to share all the creative ways they can be used. I can't wait to design and play with them myself. We'll be using either one or both of them for one of our "make-n-takes". You'll also get a chance to preview the new "In Colors" that will be featured in the new Fall/Winter catalog. They're very cheery and bright. I'm looking forward to using these colors in my upcoming projects.

No comments: