Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Emerging Color

From Adriel:

I haven't gotten to create anything for a few days and I'm having withdrawals! I did create a card for a workshop this Thursday last Friday, but I didn't take a picture, so I have nothing new to share! I'm hoping I'll be able to squeeze some creative time out of this week. In the meantime, I'll just have to be content with showing you a card I made a few weeks ago. This was my first attempt at the "emerging color" technique. It was pretty fun!




I started with a whisper white CS square and stamped the small flowers in a few colors all over the white square. Then, using versa mark and a larger flower stamp, I stamped 3 flowers on the card and used clear embossing powder to heat emboss the large flower images. Then with a brayer, I applied the old olive ink over and over the square. I repeated this a few times. Then I wiped the clear embossed flowers and finished the card as shown! Pretty neat, huh?


Well, that's all I have to share today! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very pretty! I've been wanting to try the emerging color technique. Definitely going to do it soon!