Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Diagonal Father's Day


(there's too many fun promos to list them all here)
I have been enjoying playing around with two of the stamp sets from this year's catalog...Six-Sided Sampler and Tape It. Their geometric shapes make great masculine cards. I stuck with these two stamp sets and the same color scheme for all of my masculine cards. Since that part was already figured out, I was able to spend my time playing around with designing...the fun part!

 I've never used the color Summer Starfruit before I made these cards (I didn't think that I liked it, but I guess I do in certain cases?), but I think it worked well in this color scheme.
Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit!
Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Soft Suede, MIdnight Muse, Coastal Cabana
INK: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black
SS: Tape It (130715), Six-Sided Sampler (130956), Teeny Tiny Wishes
BIG SHOT:Chevron EB Folder (127749)
PUNCHES: Hexagon (130919), Itty Bitty Shapes (118309), 1/2" circle (119869)
ACCESSORIES: Sequins, Stamp-a-majig





No comments: