Saturday, June 8, 2013

Strawberry Crush Butterfly Thank You


(there's too many fun promos to list them all here)


I'm switching gears today and sharing a more detailed thank you card using the Strawberry Slush ink and card stock. There are great colors in this year's new in-colors, with Strawberry Slush being one of my favorites. It's a cross between pink and red....very pretty! I used lots of fun embellishments on this one. I began with the Delicate Doilies Sizzlit and textured it using the Square Lattice EB folder. The stamped butterfly is from the stamp set Papillon Potpourri which coordinates with the Elegant Butterfly punch and the sentiment is from the Best of Greetings. The greenery is the Little Leaves Sizzlit which I cut apart and adhered together so that it branched out at one end.
I love the wide scallop edge on the Large Scallop Edgelit and coordinating Delicate Designs EB folder. Everything worked together so nicely on this card. I love it when that happens.

Thanks for letting me share!

Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Old Olive, Strawberry Slush
INK: Strawberry Slush
SS: Papilllon Potpourri (123759), Best of Greetings (133485)
BIG SHOT:Delicate Doilies Sizzlit (126999), Large Scallop Edgelit (127019), Delicate Designs EB Folder (127023), Little Leaves Sizzlit (114511), Square Lattice EB Folder (119976)
PUNCHES: Elegant Butterfly (127526)
ACCESSORIES: Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187)





No comments: