Saturday, June 1, 2013

Time For a New Post...

(there's too many fun promos to list them all here)

...and to share some cards with you over the next several weeks. I'm eagerly waiting for my new Stampin' Up! goodies to arrive. I ordered 6 new stamp sets, all different styles, which will be a lot of fun to create new  cards and paper crafts with.
Today's card share was inspired by a card Katie Skiff created. I got to use several of the new In-Colors for the punched circles. I pulled out the retired stamp set "Thank You Kindly" for the sentiment, but the new stamp set Sweet Essentials (which just happens to be on sale for 25% off until June 30, see my promo page for more information) would work great for the sentiment banner.

So glad that you stopped by!

Supplies:
CS: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush,Crisp Cantaloupe
INK: Early Espresso
SS: Thank you Kindly (retired), substitute Sweet Essentials (126457)
BIG SHOT:Chevron EB folder (127749), Bitty Banners framelit (129267)
PUNCHES: 1-1/4" Circle (119861), 1" Circle (119868), Corner (119871)
ACCESSORIES: Large Rhinestone Jewels (125577)


No comments: