Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Card Share

I hope that all you mom's out there had a great Mother's Day. Ours was a bargain deal Mother's Day, but there was no economizing on the fun, food and time spent with family. What's a bargain Mother's Day, you're asking? Well, Starbuck's had all their Frap's at 1/2-price from 3-5 pm, Friday through Sunday, so we got in on that deal around 3 pm. Then if you had a coupon (which Adriel had), Pei Wei's was offering a free Mom's entree for Mother's Day, so we headed over there for dinner. Yum, yum!
And here's the beautiful Mother's Day card Adriel created for me. The DSP is retired from several years ago, I loved this paper...loved the colors and patterns. She white embossed the Medallion stamp onto the DSP...I think it looks like a doilie. Pretty cute, don't you think? She also used the Four Frames stampset and Decorative Label punch. I'm not sure how she made the flowers...I think they're one of our Big Shot flower dies, but I haven't verified that fact yet. I love the sponging and distressed look...Great job, Adriel. I love it!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Hope that you've had a great start to your week!

No comments: