Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May's Fancy Fold Card Class

I named this month's card class Fancy Fold, as we'll be trying out some fun paper folding techniques to create this month's cards. I also created a video for the Secret Message card, which I'll share later this month. The first card I'm sharing is the Scallop Easel Card which Adriel designed using the Springtime Vintage DSP, which I loved! So glad that I bought the MDS Springtime Vintage digital download  for this paper, since it's long gone with the Occasion Mini catalog... but I've still got it because I have the download. (smiles!) This is good news for those of you who have My Digital Studio...the DSP is available as a download.


I taught this class at Tumbleweed Recreation Center yesterday, but I'm offering it again at my house Tuesday, May 17 at 3 different times (10 AM; 1:30 PM; 7 PM). If you'd like to join any of the class, email me at (heiditek@cox.net) and let me know which class time you're interested in. Class fee is $12.
I'd love to have you join us!

No comments: