Sunday, May 15, 2011

Feels Like Summer

 I don't know what part of the country you're in, but here in AZ it's beginning to warm up and feel like Summer. My wildflowers have bloomed and have created a sea of beautiful yellow, so I thought that I'd share a little bit of this beauty with the rest of you...maybe it will brighten up your day a bit :-)
You can see that the temps already heating up...and it's only around 10:30 a.m. It's hot here, but like everyone says here, "It's a dry heat!". Even with the heat I love living in the desert. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Today in New York it's about 58 degrees right now and damp, dreery and rainy. To be honest with you, I'll take our weather over sunny and 80 degrees so early in morning. I'm not ready for heat yet!! :) We get horrible humidity, too. You are so blessed you don't have to deal with that!! Thanks for the pretty pic of the flowers and have a happy Sunday. : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

here in eastern Canada...drizzle, damp, drizzle & more of the smae for the next 3-5 days; lucky you...for a few days

Two Happy Stampers said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting,Wendy...yes, if it was humid the heat would be miserable!!!


Thanks Susan. I lived in the No. California drizzle for a long time, it makes you appreciate the sunny days all the more.