Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quicky Floret Tags

Here's what I made for my customer's "Thank You" tags this month.

I used My Digital Studio to create all of these bright and cheery digital tags. The Fabulous Florets images came out so clear and vibrant. In MDS, I opened the Tag option to create the floral layout and added the "Thank You" sentiment. I colored my flowers in Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight. My sentiment is in Early Espresso.
I saved my tag as a jpeg, opened up Word, inserted my jpeg Tag picture and then resized it, copied and pasted it several more times on my document. Then I printed it out on Whisper White cardstock, trimmed the tags, corner rounded the upper left and bottom right tag corners, punched a hole in the centers, and added my ribbon. Thanks for stopping by...hope that you're having a great day!

No comments: