Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mini Love Notes

From Adriel:

I love making 3x3 mini note cards... they're just so cute! Of course, you can't send them in the mail (unless you put them in an A2 envelope), but they're perfect for giving along with a small gift, or tucking somewhere to find later, or just for giving from hand to hand on their own! Anyway, they're cute... that's the important part! And they're also pretty easy to make a bunch of because of the size... cute and simple! I really like that! =D


I used small squares of the lovely new DSP from Stampin' Up! called Sending Love Specialty DSP. Each sheet of DSP has one side that has glitter on it... built in glam!! ;-)

Simple, yes. Quick... well, cutting those squares super small and then adhering them evenly on... not so quick. But CUTE... remember, that is what we're going for! =D

Look for these in our Etsy shop soon!

4 comments:

Kerri Settle said...

I love these! It combines two of my favorite things in cards - mini cards and that quilted look!

Anonymous said...

Those are so ADORABLE!!! I love absolutely everything about them! Now I have to order that paper! :)

Take care!!

Corie said...

These are precious!!

Teresa Kline said...

these are so cute, I like them very much too, but do not make them much because you can't mail them...I mail 90% of the cards I make...you have inspired me to make some of these adorable sized cards....these are precious...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*