Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MDS Baby Album

From Heidi...Yes, I'm still here. I'm thankful for Adriel, she is a faithful blogger, I'm so glad for her :-) Besides being a great blogger, she's a great daughter and a great friend, too! I've been busy...my son was chosen to participate in NPR's radio program "From the Top," so he and my husband flew to Hawaii for a week to tape the show, and we've had special requests for cards, so I haven't had as much time for other things. But today I thought I'd set aside some time and post a blog myself. We've been working on a baby album and Adriel and I are each working on designing scrap pages for it. Adriel came up with all the themes (in like 10 minutes!!! Wow...so glad she came up with the themes, otherwise I'd still be working on them...2 weeks later!) I used MDS to create the "One Month" page for the album. Thanks for letting me share it and thanks for taking time to visit us and comment! Hope you all have a great day

No comments: