Friday, January 29, 2010

Creative Blogging

From Adriel:

Sometimes I struggle with coming up with things to share on this blog... I think if I don't have a picture of something finished or some exciting craft-related news, then I don't have anything to share. Anyone else feel the same way? It's funny, isn't it? I'm creative with my hands, but being creative with my writing and blogging is difficult... kind of a weird problem. =P

I ran across this awesome thread on Etsy with an extensive list of things to blog about... no more blog boredom! Yay! Anyway, I thought I would share the link with you...


Okay, so to try this whole "creative blogging" out, here's a question that I would love your comments on!

What kind of color combos are not "conventional" but still work for Valentine's Day? I'm looking forward to hearing what color combos you've been playing with for this holiday and what suggestions you may have! Who knows... maybe I'll pick one of the ideas and make it a color challenge! Now that's a creative idea! =)


Have an awesome and creative day! =)

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Unusual color combo for Valentines day? That is so hard because what colors always come to mind...Red, Pink, White, Black! And I love that this occasion gives me full reign to use lots of red.