Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Tea Bag Book

From Adriel:

My mom made this cute tea bag book the other day! I love the designing she did with it and the special touches that make it "her". Since I took the pictures of it, I'm posting it! =)


This is such a cute way to let a friend know that you're thinking about them! It's great for Easter or just a spring-time "hello".

My mom used a couple of our FREE sale-a-bration rewards that we recently received for this project. The floral stamped image is from the Botanical Blooms set and the patterned paper is the Delicate Dots DSP! Isn't it great?!
I think this kind of project would be great to do for our Stamp Club sometime! =)

BTW, Sale-a-Bration is continuing through the end of March, so there's still time to get these fun products for free! You can find out more about that HERE.

No comments: