Friday, March 13, 2009

Card #1 for Kwerner's Color Insipiration Challenge #45

From Adriel:
I did something yesterday that I haven't done in awhile. I made a couple of cards for a color challenge on a blog that I frequent. Krisitina Werner has weekly videos on her blog and I just enjoy watching her create and seeing what's up with her. Anyway, she has a weekly color challenge and I've done a couple, but I haven't participated in a really LONG time! Yesterday I spent an hour or so of my afternoon making a couple of cards inspired by the color inspiration #45. I enjoyed myself so much and wanted to share them with you. I will post the other card separately, so I can enter both into the challenge! =)


I used LOTS of embossing powder on this card... I didn't use any plain ink. I don't use embossing powder all that much, so it was fun to do.
Recipe:
Basic Black CS
Whisper White CS
Basic Gray CS
Textured White CS from Bazzill

White Craft ink

Black Craft ink

White embossing powder

Clear embossing powder

Curly Label punch bundle

Delight in Life set
Whisper White tafetta ribbon

Thanks for looking! Be sure to check out my other card for this challenge! =)

5 comments:

Christa said...

WOW, looooove the black embossing!!!

Brandi said...

Love both cards for this challenge, but the embossing is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
Brandi

Bethany said...

This cards is absolutely stunning! I'm relatively new to card making and I haven't yet attempted embossing. Looks like something I'll definitely have to try!

Cat said...

This is a beautiful card I love all the embossing and the layout, lovely. Smiles Catherine

Anthonette said...

Great job doing 2 cards for Kristina's challenge. Hard to choose between them, but I think this one is my favorite....love the black embossing!