Monday, March 16, 2009

March Stamp-A-Stack Cards

From Heidi...
As you can tell by this month's cards, Adriel and I really love the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. We're looking forward to using it in this month's SAS cards along with sponging. Sponging can be used to make paper edges look distressed, or can be used to create a soft look on a floral design, or you can create a desired shape by masking off an area and sponging. We'll be using sponging to create all three of these effects in our cards this month on Tuesday, March 24, 7-8:30 PM. If you'd like to join us, we have 3-4 spots still open. Email us or give us a call to reserve your spot. 5 cards/$10 class fee.

2 comments:

Karen Oliver said...

I just found out we got Fifth Avenue Floral in our catty! YAY! After seeing your fabulous work I'm going to have to get it. And I've left you a prize on my blog too. www.kareninks.com :-)

Kate Lewis said...

Hi girls! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - I've had a lovely time browsing yours! I love these cards - love the sponging and this stamp set is yummy, I hope we get it in our next catty! Hugs Kate x