Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sale-a-Bration Ends Today!

Hi there! Just a reminder that Stampin' Up!'s awesome Sale-a-Bration promotion ends today! If you haven't gotten to take advantage of this promotion, today is the last day you can until next year!


Sale-a-Bration in a nutshell: Spend $50 on Stampin' Up! merchandise and receive a free stamp set, ribbon bundle or paper pack out of the Sale-a-Bration brochure! Super exciting! My mom and I were able to get all of the rewards and they're all great! You can read more about this promotion by clicking HERE or on the picture. From there you can order on Heidi's website by clicking on the "Shop Now" button.

Here's a card I made using the Polka Dot Punches Sale-a-Bration set. Fun and spring-y!

Thanks so much for stopping by our blog today! I hope you have a good one! =)

2 comments:

Kim said...

That card is really nice :)

Anonymous said...

Your cards are always so cute. I used a lot of Stampin' Up when I was stamping...I really like their stamp designs and accessories.