Monday, March 9, 2009

Stamp Club Cards

From Heidi...I hope you're all having a great start to the new week! My Monday is actually going better than I thought it would. I was scheduled for jury duty today, but when I called in this morning to get instructions, I found out that my group had been dismissed. So, my hectic week has turned into a much calmer one...Yay!

I'm sharing the cards we'll be making at this month's Stamp Club, Thursday, March 19. We're making 5 birthday cards to go with the birthday calendar we made last month. If you're not a club member, you're still welcome to drop in and make these cards with us for $10, or spend $25 in merchandise and make and take the cards for FREE, or join our monthly club and qualify for hostess benefits. If you're interested in joining the club but you're not sure, we'd love for you to come and try out the club free your first time. Either way, we hope you can come and join us.



Thursday, March 19
Session 1 - 12:30-2:00 p.m.
Session 2 - 7:00-8:30 p.m.

1 comment:

l said...

These ar so pretty! I look foward to my next club meeting tomorrow. Gotta get my su fix! Have a good weekend!