Sunday, May 19, 2013

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge


(there's too many fun promos to list them all here)


Here's a quick card I made for an upcoming birthday. To get the mojo going, I played along with this week's Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS. This week's Featured Stamper is Colleen Dietrich.

This was my first time using my pinwheel sizzlit. What a fun and easy embellishment it makes. My daughter, Adriel, had been noticing a sequins trend on cards, so I added some fun sequins to this already cheery card. They added the perfect pizzazz.

Supply Summary: Whisper White CS, Pear Pizzazz CS, Tangerine Tango CS, Summer Smooches DSP, Wire (for pinwheel handle), sequins, From My Heart SS, Scallop Edge punch, Square Lattice EB folder

Thanks for stopping by and looking!

1 comment:

loyaz said...

I love this Heidi. Thanks for posting it. Now for sure I will get out my pinwheel sizzlet and use it.