Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hybrid Masculine Celebrate


This card was a lot of fun to make. I think this is the first pennant banner card I've made. I've had the Petite Pennants Builder punch for awhile, but hadn't gotten around to creating a card with it until recently.
I created several of the card parts using My Digital Studio and then printed them out and built my card. I created and printed the digital DSP using the Write Stuff II. The digital "Celebrate" sentiment is from the 2012 Sale-A-Bration CD's Outlined Occasions digital stamp.
One of the benefits of My Digital Studio is that none of my digital purchases end up getting retired...everything is always current. Love that!

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

craftystamper said...

Great masculine card. Thanks for taking the challenge with the LNS group.

Brenda Taylor said...

wonderful card! I love that you used mds for parts. Thanks for playing along with LNS this week

Robbie said...

Wow an awesome MDS card! Love the hybrid look. Thanks for joining us this week at LNS.

Stamping T! said...

I love your colour combo, something I struggle to get right for masculine cards (I always seem to have blue in everything LOL).
Just perfect for the LNS challenge!

Cheers,
T

Jonia said...

Another great card. Thanks for playing at LNS.

Kris Sobolik said...

This is s fabulous hybrid card, thanks for joining the challenge this week!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

A great masculine card. You rocked the theme.

Two Happy Stampers said...

Thanks, Ladies. I enjoyed visiting your blogs and your fun submissions, as well :-)