Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Stamping Newsletter

My May Stamping Newsletter has been posted. You can view it HERE or by clicking on the Newsletter link on the right side bar. It features upcoming news and pictures of this month's cards, which are Masculine-Themed. We've got something for everyone this month...punch-art, faux metal, digital stamping and watercoloring. I will be teaching this class at Tumbleweed Recreation Center and at my house this month. I've posted the dates and times below.
The tags were created with My Digital Studio. Digital colors: Barely Banana, Basic Black, Whisper White. Digital Stamp: Upsy Daisy.
May Classes
Creative Cards: Flower Fest Cards ($15)
Tuesday, 5/8 – 10 AM-Noon; 7-9 PM at Tumbleweed Recreation Center
Tuesday, 5/15 – 10 AM-Noon; 1:30-3:30 PM; 7-9 PM at Heidi’s House

No comments: